DVIGear Announces HDMI Fiber Optic Cables
Industry's Only Fully Integrated HDMI Fiber Cable
Orlando, FL - June 7, 2006 - DVIGear, a leading provider of digital connectivity solutions, will feature their latest range of HDMI Fiber Cables at InfoComm in Orlando, Florida. These cables are the only fully integrated HDMI fiber optic cables in the industry, as well as the only ones to be certified by the HDMI testing authorities (normally mandatory for all HDMI products). Due to their exceptional signal fidelity and excellent noise immunity, these cables are ideal solutions for all applications where HDMI signals must be distributed over long distances without the signal degradation.
"With these HDMI Fiber cables, designers, installers and enthusiasts will finally have a fully integrated cable solution that's easy to install and offers truly unmatched image quality," said Barlow. "These cables feature an innovative mechanical design that will enable new application possibilities and the ultimate quality that HDMI signals have to offer."
HDMI Fiber Optic Cables
Joining DVIGear's popular range of DVI Fiber Optic Cables, this most recent line of HDMI Fiber Optic Cables provides the fully transparent operation with HDMI sources having bit rates up to 1.65 Gbit/sec. These cables support HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and PC resolutions up to 1920×1200/60 Hz with cable lengths over 120 meters (400 ft.).
The HDMI Fiber Optic Cable has a unique design that features a "source" end with an integrated +5VDC power jack for applications where the signal source does not provide sufficient output current, and a "display" end that is very narrow measuring only 23mm (0.9"). Both ends of the cable are terminated into a female HDMI connector. By using a short HDMI male to DVI male (copper) cable, this cable can also be used to support DVI applications. Due to its narrow outside diameter, the "display" end of the HDMI Fiber Optic Cable can navigate narrow passages (conduit) that are too small for conventional DVI cables.
DVIGear's HDMI Fiber Optic Cables provide unmatched signal performance and complete transparency over a wide range of input resolutions and will be offered in the following pre-terminated cable lengths: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 50, 75 and 100 meters. Custom cables lengths will be available on a special order basis. The prices of the HDMI Fiber Optic Cables range from $550.00 for 10 meters to $2,420.00 for 100 meters and will be available at InfoComm in Orlando, Florida.
Altri contenuti per Comunicati Home Theater
Comunicati Home Theater
Contenuti più Letti
- Il buco nero di Fortnite opera di Elon Musk? Il tweet del CEO di Tesla scatena i fan
- Buco nero di Fortnite, arriva la proposta di Pornhub per gli utenti
- 4 commentiGeForce Now arriva su Android: come installarlo anche in Italia
- 1 commentiTV QLED 4K HDR e soundbar Samsung in offerta oggi su Amazon
- 1 commentiWhatsApp per iOS aggiunge una funzionalità che rende più rapide le conversazioni
- 8 commentiPer 17.000$ rinunceresti ad usare Google per un anno?
- Il 4K HDR 24/7: debutta il nuovo canale 4KUniverse su Tivùsat in Italia
- 1 commentiUna pellicola protettiva ha reso inefficace il sensore per le impronte del Galaxy S10
- 5 commentiiPhone 11 si graffia troppo facilmente? Sul sito Apple aumentano le segnalazioni
- Windows 10: gli utenti segnalano problemi con l'aggiornamento KB4517389