Sennheiser Bows Stylish New Headphone Lineup
Old Lyme, Connecticut—September 2006 —For today's active music lovers, style and mobility rank almost as high as sound quality in the choice of headphones. Fortunately, Sennheiser, the acknowledged world leader in headphone and microphone technology for home and professional audio, understands this, and has created the Style Line of ultra-lightweight earphones combining innovative design and elegant forms with true high-fidelity performance.
Three new models, each distinctly different in design but sharing their high-performance underpinnings, comprise the new Style Line, offering ideal sound delivery for music listeners using iPods, other personal MP3 players, portable CD players, and the full range of mobile music electronics. All employ Sennheiser's latest, miniaturized driver, which incorporates a specially tuned damping system optimized for ear-canal operation to yield smooth, detailed response while delivering all the clarity and impact that experienced listeners rely on from any Sennheiser model.
Leading the trio is the MX 90 Style, a unique design making use of an altogether new "Twist-to-Fit" system that ensures a secure, comfortable fit under even the most active conditions. While the earbud containing the transducer nestles into the ear canal, a secondary stabilizing pad rests against the outer ear; the wearer simply gently twists each earpiece to find the most comfortable and secure position. This innovative layout maintains proper positioning for full fidelity and unattenuated bass response while biking, hiking, or even jogging—or just battling the crowds on the subway platform. The MX 90 Style is equipped with an in-line volume control, and supplied with two sizes of soft-rubber ear adapters and three sizes of Twist-to-Fit pads to ensure personalized comfort and fit, as well as a carry-case.
The OMX 90 Style uses the same high-performance driver set in a "clip-on" design. Soft, individually adjustable behind-the-ear clips hold the drivers securely in position over the ear canal, while an in-line volume control provides always-available adjustment. The OMX 90 Style also includes ear adapters in two sizes, which combine with its ultra-light, flexible construction to ensure long-term wearing comfort and stability. A carry-case is also supplied.
Completing the Sennheiser Style Line is the LX 90 Style, an innovative headphone that combines a unique, self-coiling ultra-lightweight neckband with the Style line's superior transducer and materials. The LX 90 Style also includes ear adapters in two sizes to permit individualized fit, as well as a carry-case.
The Sennheiser Style Line headphones are available immediately, at suggested retail prices of $69.95 (MX 90), $89.95 (OMX 90) and $79.95 (LX 90).
Altri contenuti per Comunicati Home Theater
Comunicati Home Theater
Contenuti più Letti
- 6 commentiMicrosoft conferma: l'aggiornamento KB4493509 per Windows 10 blocca i PC
- 2 commentiWindows 10 e 7: scovata una grave vulnerabilità in un file di sistema
- 10 commentiBuco nero M87: quello che bisogna sapere sulla foto del secolo
- Hubble compie 29 anni, e festeggia con un'immagine spettacolare della Southern Crab Nebula
- Trony lancia i "Mega Sconti di Pasqua" fino al 25 Aprile
- Mediaworld lancia gli X-Days fino al 30 Aprile: ecco gli sconti
- Dopo vent'anni di osservazione sono stati scoperti cinque pianeti "rari"
- 6 commentiElon Musk: "ad una super-IA? Chiederei cosa c'è fuori dalla simulazione in cui viviamo"
- 12 commentiAirPods 2 Recensione: tanto stile e facili da usare, ora anche wireless
- La NASA potrebbe aver trovato la prima molecola dell'universo